#febphotoaday {1-10}

I decided to participate in the Photo a Day challenge this month.  I saw everyone doing it in January and thought I'd give it a try for the shortest month... if I liked it, maybe I'd consider keeping it up. And do I like it?

Love it.

For those of you not aware of what it is, a blogger put together a list of things to take pictures of on a daily basis.  You take the picture on the day and post it to twitter using the hashtag #febphotoaday.  You can also post it to twitter and Facebook.

I love it because it's challenging me to be more "artistic" in my picture taking... and not just taking pictures of my babies. haha. If you'd like to follow along with me on a daily basis, follow me on twitter (@NicoleTableFor4) or on Instagram (NicAvesani).

All my pictures were taken using the iPhone 4S and made pretty by Instagram.

Challenge

Day 1: Your View Today
I was at Bible Study Fellowship on Wednesday morning and thought this was the perfect view.  Women worshiping Jesus. 


Day 2:  Words
Lunch menu at Deli Lane.  I took this one primarily because it had the date. 


Day 3:  Hands
The most perfect hands... I made them.


Day 4:  Stranger
I took this at the Mayfair plaza while waiting to go into work.  This girl was a stranger then, but turns out she was one of the students I was subbing for! 



Day 5: 10am
Coffee before church, and a little inspiration.


Day 6:  Dinner
Rosemary Chicken Burgers with Corn on the cobb.  Yummo.  Here's the recipe... You're welcome!


Day 7:  Button
The number 7 for day 7.



Day 8:  Sun
It was really overcast and the sun did not come out all day... so I decided to take a picture of MY son instead.  Cutie. 


Day 9:  Front Door
The front door at my in-laws house... where we're living. 


Day 10:  Self Portrait
Just me... hello. 



So which is your favorite?  I don't know about you, but I think they're all pretty decent.

Check back on the 20th for the next installment of #febphotoaday!

0 comments: