#febphotoaday{21-29}

Here is my final installment of the February Photo-a-Day challenge!  I did it!  And I enjoyed it so much, that I'll be participating in March too.

I hope you're enjoying my pictures as much as I'm enjoying displaying them to you. 

Here's a final look at the challenge:

Day 21:  A Fave Photo Of You
This is one of my all time faves.  This picture was taken on one of the happiest days of my life: my wedding day.  Can't you just see the happiness in my eyes?

Day 22: Where You Work
I work at home... as a mom.  These two little guys are my full time job.  Lots of work and lots of fun!

Day 23: Your Shoes
These shoes are part of my mom-uniform.  Don't mind the RA toes... at least my nails look nice! 

Day 24: Inside Your Bathroom Cabinet
This is embarrassing.  But honestly, most of it isn't ours... it's my sister-in-law's stuff from when she lived here before she got married... 3 years ago!  Mirella, pick up your crap!  I'm just going to have to box it up for her.

Day 25: Green
Forgot to take this picture until it was almost too late.  

Day 26: Night
A really cloudy night sky... that white dot is the hidden moon. 

Day 27: Something You Ate
Dove dark chocolate... yummmm.

Day 28: Money
A tip left after a play date pizza lunch. 

Day 29: Something You're Listening To
I have been listening, watching and analyzing data videos for my sister-in-laws masters thesis.  I've been working on it for 3 weeks now... Alaina, I promise I'll be all done by Friday! 

You can follow along in March on Twitter (@NicoleTableFor4) or Instagram (NicAvesani).  And be sure to check back here periodically for updates!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Heloisa said...

Muito legais as fotos Nicole!
você conseguiu!
bjs

Allie said...

Oh my goodness, I love that pic of you! You are so freakng pretty! I might have to do this for March! :)

Joyce Burke said...

Hello mate ggreat blog