Looky, Looky...

See anything different?

Yup, I gave my blog a mini-make over!

Really, I love my blog layout and template but there were some things I was lacking and some things I needed to update.

My favorite, most awesome, most proud addition to my blog is my BUTTON!  Grab it.  Flaunt it.  Distribute it.  I'm so proud because I made it BY MYSELF... using a tutorial (duh).  If you want to make your own button, I strongly suggest using THIS TUTORIAL which was easy, user friendly and flawless.  What do you think?


Some new features (aside from my incredible button), I have a search bar for searching within my blog.  So if you want to find all my posts about breastfeeding, RA or poop, you can do so easily now!

I also have a small "welcome" of sorts.  Hi!

And if you scroll towards the bottom, I have a blog roll that lists all of the blogs I frequent and LOVE.  If you'd like to be included on my roll, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to add you. 

I think that this little make over is just what I needed.  I was feeling a little down about my blogging lately... and I haven't posted much.  After tonight, I'm feeling a bit more rejuvenated and excited.  

Thanks for hanging around and sharing in my life!  You are each very special to me. 

3 comments:

Danielle-Marie said...

Good job! I'm completely lost when it comes to stuff like that. I added your button to my "Blogs I Love" page :)

Stephanie Doyle said...

It looks good! :)

Callie said...

Love the updates and thanks for including my blog in your blogroll!