#marchphotoaday {21-31}

Well I'm back with my final installment of the March Photo-a-day challenge.  I didn't do so well this month... I lost my momentum.  But I DID finish!

I will be skipping the month of April because it became less enjoyable and more like a chore during the month of March... I just need a break.  (First world problems...)

Soooo, let's take a final look at the challenge:


Day 21: Delicious
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato... enough said.


Day 22:  Kitchen Sink
The sun shines through in the afternoons.


Day 23:  Moon
The moon over Miami according to our picture book.


Day 24:  An Animal
Had to wait and find a random animal on the street.  This is the best I could do.


Day 25: Breakfast
Chocolate Chip Muffin... mmmm


Day 26:  Key
I love my key chains.


Day 27: Your Name


Day 28:  Trash
The least offensive trash can I've seen out in public.


Day 29:  Feet
My feet showing the damages done by Rheumatoid Arthritis.


Day 30: Toy
The kids seem to like this one... especially Jonas.


Day 31: Where You Relax
Our yard has a great pool. 

So there you have it!  Thanks for following along for February AND March.  Whew... glad that's over. You can still keep up with my Instagram photos by following me at NicoleTableFor4.


1 comments:

Danielle-Marie said...

Way to go you finished! I suck so bad at this sort of thing. I really love the kitchen sink picture!